What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, request a catalog or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
In order to better provide you with our services, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience while using our Site and services.
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. When registering for a RightSideDesignStyle account, we will need to collect your name, phone number, physical address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, if applicable, and certain statistical information in order to process you registration and better serve your future needs as a customer. If you do not provide the information necessary for us to provide a particular service or to perform a particular activity, we may not be able to comply with your request.
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may included the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the web site you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 30 days. Should you sign up for email contacts, we only retain your email address for future contact.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Collection Of Information From Minors
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever.
If a child under the age of 13 provides us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may have this information deleted from our records by contacting us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling us at 484-508-8722 or by writing to us at: Rightside Design, PO Box 462, Landenberg PA 19350 USA
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may change their name, password and e-mail address at anytime by logging into their web account on www. rightsidedesignstyle.com and going to 'EDIT ACCOUNT'.
By using this website, you are acknowledging full responsibility for use of the site including all risks and costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you might incur while using the rightsidedesignstyle.com website. Rightside Design, LLC will not be held liable for any damages related to your use of this site. By using the site, you also agree to hold Rightside Design, LLC harmless from and against any claims, damages, costs, and expenses including attorneys’ fees which may arise from your use of the site.
Write: Rightside Design, PO Box 462, Landenberg PA 19350 USA
All rightsidedesignstyle.com website contents including page headers, footers, images, graphics, product designs and text are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, and any other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Rightside Design, LLC. All of our designs are registered at the U.S. Copyright Office. All Rights Reserved.